Bulky Crochet Mountains

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful fall! I thought I would share my most recent crochet project, bulky mountain pillows.IMG_2669.JPG
From left: Mt. Diablo, Mt. Shasta, and Nob Hill
Mount Shasta: The main yarn was lion brand Vanna’S Choice Yarn in Taupeand Super Saver Yarn in Aran Fleck. I crocheted 2 strands at once for both to create a bulky thickness.
Mount Diablo: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Russet and the super saver yarn again.
Nob Hill: Cascade 128 tweed in navy with the super saver aran fleck yarn.
Keep in mind these are crocheted from the top down!
IMG_2664.JPG
Enter a caption
After you have reached your desired size, you can add stuffing, which you can buy or cut up fabric items that you no longer use. I used a beach towel that I never used and cut it up to create stuffing.

IMG_2666.JPG

Once you have finished stuffing your little mountains, sew together the bottom with the same color yarn you used for the bottom part of your mountain.
IMG_2667.JPG
Here is the pattern that I used to create these. I think they are the most adorable little accent pillows and so easy to make! Thanks for reading! I am hoping to do a giveaway later this week so watch out for that.
– Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts