Crochet Bento Market Bag

Hi everyone! I recently crocheted a bag for the farmer’s market and I have finally taken photos of it to share with you guys! I found the original pattern here. The yarn I used is various blues and greens from the caron simply soft collection. The instructions are really good on that blog page and the pattern is super simple. The only change I made is randomly changing colors between blues and greens. I also recommend pinning the various side of the bag together when you are sewing it because it can get confusing pretty quickly if you’re not doing it on a flat surface.
IMG_3631.jpg
I did crochet 85 rows total, however I personally found that it was too long because it does stretch out when you add your produce or whatever you choose to use the bag for, so I plan to try this again with fewer rows.
20190419_150809.jpg
Here is what the finished bag looks like! Like I said, it is a little longer than I wanted, but I do really like how the color changing worked out when you fold the bag together.
Resized_20190419_150818_8004.jpg
I am planning on crocheting another one with different colors and fewer rows, so you can look out for that over on my instagram. Otherwise, I will be using this for lighter items. Thank you for checking out this post and I hope you enjoyed it! Have an amazing weekend!
– Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts